PyCon Zimbabwe will be held from the 19-20th of October in the Sunshine city of Harare If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the PyConZim?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Python relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Python technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
- Patterns in Python development
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is September 19, 2018
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters by September 15, 2018.
Email organizers at email@example.com